The roles of our quality department :
- Management of specifications and quality requirements
- Follow-up of complaints and implementation of corrective and proactive actions
- Discover our CVP Quality Charter
Quality during production :
- Cleanroom manufacturing
Part in which the numerical concentration of particles suspended in the air is controlled.
Clean rooms are classified according to the cleanliness of their air: from ISO 1 to ISO 9
These clean rooms provide a high level of non-contamination, depending on the level of their ISO class.
- Sterilization: by gamma radiation or beta
Ionization consists of a physical treatment by the action of ionizing radiation of radioelements or accelerators of particles, on food and their packaging. This makes it possible to lengthen the preservation of the food or to improve its hygiene, without practically raising the temperature and without using a chemical product.
>The main characteristic of the ionization is to be able to treat the product in its final packaging, even palletized.
Necessary conditions: double packaged products / maximum pallet height of 2m
- Mechanical : test that varies, depending on the type of product and the type of product, and makes it possible to check the solidity of the packagings of dangerous substances to the usual shocks and stresses during the handling and transportation (tests: of fall , sealing, internal pressure, stacking, chemical compatibility …)
A report (PV) is issued resuming the marking on the packaging. Code example UN: UN 1h1 /Y1.8 / 100/2012
- Chimical : a test that verifies the compatibility of hazardous materials with packaging by assimilating the dangerous material to one or more reference liquids.
Test performed with the 6 reference liquids: water / wetting solution / acetic acid / hydrocarbon mixture / n-butyl acetate / nitric acid 55%.
- Food regulation/food compatibility: migration test to guarantee the safety of consumers in the agri-food sector, the final conditioner must check the absence of migration of certain risky compounds, in the content (finished product) of the food when in liquid form or in powder form. These migration tests are:
- specific, when made with the chemical whose migration is to be tested.
- global, when they concern a set of chemical substances, or a set of simulant.